Sample Job Description: Events Manager
- Manage all corporate events and assist as needed on channel marketing events.
- Must have deep understanding of event management requirements and previous direct experience managing events.
- Manage all aspects of events: logistics, booth/space needs and design, signage, staff, collateral, vendors, shipments, invoices, schedules and timelines, etc.
- Will also own related events aspects such as: collateral, signage and giveaway inventory; messaging and branding; speaking engagements; etc.
- Will be responsible for managing and tracking event calendar for our events and competitor landscape.
- Will update Web site as pertaining to events and make recommendations within Corporate Marketing as to promotion of events on site.
- Will integrate with Marketing Programs team to schedule, create and launch emails and other activities promoting events.
- Will proactively monitor and submit for speaking engagements at events.
- 5 years direct experience in managing events with additional years experience if managing events teams.
- Must have large tech and/or consumer tradeshows and small conferences/seminars expertise; should have vendor contacts and be well versed in all event terminology and best practices.
- References directly applying to events management will be required.